Minimise your speeches. Maximise your conversations. Exploit your experiences. Materialise your commitments
DISINHIBIT. Invites participants to see, think and grow in a different environment than usual by enjoying locations, activities and situations that provide experiences.
REWARD. Learning from experiences. Recreational component. Satisfaction.
SOCIALIZE. Encourages conversation, respect and trust as a vehicle for communication, commitment, construction and growth among and with the team.
INSPIRE and ANCHOR. Use of singular venues in synchronization with the varied content and programme experiences. The environment becomes a learning fixative.
TRANSFER. Reflection and transfer of learning to real life.
FACILITATE. The management of the team for the leader and the relationship with the leader to the team. Personal development.
INVITE. Consent to the unexpected, the unpredictable and the spontaneous.
INERTIAS. Take advantage of the synergies and inertia generated once the program comes to an end.
• To focus on the culture or in the system of a team/organization.
• To centre on Management Skills: teamwork, communication, time management, conflict resolution, delegation.
• To heighten Leadership towards oneself and towards others.
• To reduce resistance to change, to identify barriers.
• To retain talent and generational change.
• To deal with situations caused by mergers and purchases/sales.
• To cohere teams in times of strategic change, uncertainty.
• To facilitate the integration of new employees to the team.
• To internally present a product, advances in R & D, new procedures or work structures, balances, review of standard of quality.
• And because it’s friendly, enjoyable and adaptable to all budgets and for all levels in the organization.