Designed and focused on efficiency, without the fireworks.
- Down to earth, functional and human approach.
- Co-created with the organization to allow time and space for reflection and strategic conversation.
- Sketched, implemented and evaluated jointly by all stakeholders in the process.
- Everything involved in the process will be able to communicate the right message and will have the capacity to seduce. Everything has a reason.
AMFIVIA will guide you through the 6 stages to design, construct & exploit to the full your experience:
- Identify motives, needs, expectations & final objectives.
- Develop and sequence content, dynamics and processes.
- Selection of scenarios and management of economic resources.
- Agree workspace features, accommodation, transport and F & B.
- Level of integration with the environment and the social and territorial. •Assessment and Action Plan.
”You can’t undo a knot if you don’t know how it has been tied”. Aristóteles
- Our team consists of facilitators and logisticians in equal parts connected both with the content and production. Professionals from different disciplines related to human resources, consulting, teaching, sports and outdoor programs.
- Our logisticians: dream the adventure, provide the experience and look after participants. They also take care of all necessary resources for the achievement of the objectives and to maintain synchrony between the group’s evolution and the environment (transport, accommodation, locations, F & B, activities, security …). They allow participants to be focused in the content and provide confidence and solutions to the challenges of working outdoors. The art of scouting, anticipation, the small details, dedication to service, the pleasure of work well done.
- Our facilitators (internal or cooperating with top international consultancy companies) bring the tools and framework. They co-create the program with the leader of the organization and accompany him/her on the development process and design all of the subsequent actions.